The registrations have been completed.
We are waiting for the participants on 30th November at the Virtual Game!
Air Liquide is constantly looking for enthusiastic, competent people ready to enroll into a stimulating and productive environment. European headquarters of Italy, Spain, Portugal and France invite you to the new and exciting International Recruiting Game program.
South West Europe Air Liquide International Challenge will allow you to highlight your skills and get noticed by recruiters. Choose your opportunity and play with us to become one of our passionate new employees.
Joining Air Liquide you will live an international professional experience.
This is Allex program.
Fluent English required (min. C1)
0-3 years of experience
Good analytical and organizational skills
Good attitude for working in multicultural teams
Achievement of targets
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Willingness to travel
Any training or job experiences abroad
Project Engineer - Italy
The candidate will be hired in the Bulk On Site function, inside the engineering team of Technical Competence Center and he will have to manage all the activities related to the realization of the projects.
- Analysis of the technical requirements and customer specifications, in order to verify the technical feasibility of the project and subsequently ensure its implementation.
- Coordination of any technical disciplines (process, instrumentation, etc.) for the development of the project;
- Time management, cost control and monitoring of the installation phases.
- Interface with Vendors for the supply of equipment / tools.
- Change request.
- Budget management.
- Issue management and project risks analysis.
- Interface/communication with project stakeholders.
- You have a Master’s degree in Chemical and Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Bulk Supply Chain Analyst - Spain Portugal
The candidate will be hired in the Sourcing & Logistics team, and he have to identify new ways of efficiency analyzing data extracted through digital tools (ALTO, LED, SAP, etc.)
He uses “Big Data” techniques to cross structured and unstructured data to extract relevant information necessary to understand the areas of cost reduction.
- Detecting all gaps and inefficiencies in sourcing & logistics operations
- Proposing optimization axes
- Measuring the performance and effectiveness of the improvement actions implemented
- Carrying out a critical analysis of the relevance of used data and proposing development in the digital tools
- Defining the business processes of sourcing and logistics, support their deployment, train team, set documents and verify their proper implementation and use managing liquid crisis in support of operations
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering rather Data Science Engineering and/or a previous experience in Supply Chain or Data Management.
Project Engineer - Spain Portugal
The candidate will be hired in the Bulk On Site Operation team and will be in charge of diverse transversal efficiency and development projects for the Engineering and Customers Installations Activities.
- Managing all the different aspects of the project (efficiency, transformation, reliability, growth, implementation, etc.)
- Leading the differents phases of the project from start to final implementation.
- Achieving the company’s objectives
- Assuring alignment to procedures, rules and standards (legal, technical and QHSE)
- You have a previous experiences in Project Management.
Project Manager - France
The candidate is in charge of the smooth running of one or more projects. In general, she/he leads a team while carrying out their activity. She/he executes the project in compliance with contractual imperatives and security. She/he anticipates and manages priorities.
- Identify and understand the needs of the client
- Benchmark other similar projects
- Analyze the implication of the project and in particular the preliminary risks, the tensions and the contexts
- Manage one or more budgets at the same time
- Build the project: creation, manufacture, production, execution …
- Coordinate the project and articulate the different stakeholders
- Anticipate critical steps and identify the need for resources
- Submit your organization to the Project Director
- Set up and adjust the project team with the business managers
- Ensure the coordination of the elements provided by the team
- Communicate to the team all useful information relating to objectives, progress status, progress and difficulties
- Perform monthly project reporting within the required deadlines
- Promote the Group’s safety policy on its projects
- You are a graduate of an engineering school or you have a Master in Project Management
Le Chargé de Projet (H/F) est en charge du bon déroulement d’un ou de divers projets. De manière générale elle/il anime une équipe pendant la réalisation de son activité. Elle / il exécute le projet dans le respect des impératifs contractuels et de la sécurité. Elle / il anticipe et gère les priorités.
- Identifier et comprendre les besoins de son client.
- Analyser les éléments de capitalisation des projets comparables réalisés
- Analyser les enjeux et notamment aux risques préliminaires, les tensions et les contextes.
- Gérer un ou plusieurs budgets en même temps.
- Exécuter le projet : création, fabrication, production, exécution …
- Coordonner le projet, articuler les différents temps et les différents partenaires.
- Anticiper les étapes critiques et identifier le besoin en ressources puis soumettre son organisation au Directeur de Projet (…)
- Constituer et ajuster l’équipe projet en lien avec les responsables métiers
- Assurer le pilotage la coordination des éléments fournis par son équipe.
- Réaliser le reporting mensuel du projet dans les délais requis
- Organiser la pensée et les actions de son équipe
- Communiquer à l’équipe toutes les informations utiles et relatives aux objectifs, statuts d’avancement, évolution et difficultés
- Promouvoir la politique sécurité du Groupe sur ses projets
- Vous êtes diplômé d’une école d’ingénieur ou vous avez un Master en Gestion de Projet
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with more than 67,000 employees and serves more than 3,7 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Group revenue 2019
Customers and patients
And what if you choose to be part of the Air Liquide’s stimulating experience with us?
Armelle Levieux, Group HR Vice President, explains. #IchooseAirLiquide
ALLEX represents a 24 months training and development program, aiming at integrating young graduates to the group, at the early stages of their professional career, offering the opportunity to work at any department/activity of the Group.
It is addressed to Economic or Technical universities graduates, with an experience in a multinational environment. During the course of the program, participants undertake different tasks every semester, thus acquiring a significant experience and building an international network.
© Air Liquide 2020